Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh, That Name!

Matthew Dallas - the name of the lead actor of KYLE XY (one of my favorite TV shows)
Matthew Fox - the name of the lead actor of LOST (one of my favorite TV shows)
Matthew Rhys  - the name of actor who portrayed the role of Kevin Walker in BROTHERS AND SISTERS (one of my favorite TV shows)
Matthew - the name of the son of one of the residents in Wisteria Lane (DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - one of my favorite TV shows)
Matthew - the name of Mark Ruffalo's character in 13 GOING ON 30 (one of my favorite movies of all time)
Matthew - the name of the lead character of James Patterson's novel entitled, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
Matthews - the brand of the pair of shoes I recently bought at CMG
MATTHEW - the name of the most understanding and most patient individual in this planet! and believe me, if you're dealing with me, you really need a lot of these! my boyfriend! hahahahahah!
Oh, and he's the most intelligent, btw - well, second to my father, that is.. hahahaha!

so, there!

No comments:

Post a Comment