Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not Just A Little Crush

first of all, let me just shout.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! hahahaha!

so, ok.. whew!

you know, if there's one thing i hate about myself, it's my supernatural ability to just melt whenever i see my crush! hahahahaha! hay nko! after 3 years and some months of working at sykes, i finally found someone - which is good because he honestly makes me happy (yikes!) and which is bad at the same time because, i feel conscious everytime i see him! hahahah! yikes! yesterday, we passed by each other and i felt like there's just me and him and the possibility of me tripping! hahahaha! i hate this! i hate this feeling coz im not like this! i mean, as long as my family and my friends are ok, kiver rajud ko sa world! and now, i look for him everywhere! i always feel like he's just gonna show up or something! gooooossssshhhh! i hate this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment