Tuesday, October 27, 2009

addicted to computer games - but not the kind you're probably thinking! haha!

So, diba when men or boys play DOTA or Counter Strike, they have rock music on - full volume, cigar, and a lot of cursing! hay nako! i must know, i grew up with 3 brothers! hehe

so last weekend, i did the same thing - minus the cigar.. and yep, there was a little cursing and bragging going on! hahaha! my brother just laughed at me!

my playlist (artists) - TO SET ME IN THE MOOD:
papa roach
queso (or cheese)
silverchair
live
kidrock
** as in wlay HANSON**

my games:
tetris - piece of cake!
battle city - until stage 12 only - this one's hard!
BOMBER MAN - NALAMPOS JUD NI NAKO GANINANG BUNTAG!!! WAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA!

hahaha! hilason kaayo ko no? hahahha! here are pics of me and my bros - they're DOTA freaks (from l-r: kuya, younger bros Kab, and Mamash:


No comments:

Post a Comment