Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Something Funny

February 6, 2007 - TUE - 4:16 AM
 
OMG! I read in my last year's diary that I was actually the one who texted ****** ******* ***** first!!! OMG! Eeeeeeewwwwww!!! I can't imagine jud! WHY DID I DO THAT?????? The entry's dated 11/30/2006 - THU - 11:25 am. As in SUPER YIKES!
Anyway, I feel so sexy today! Ay tonight diay! I was wearing my very thin black blouse, snake-skin mini (faux), velvet black pumps, RL bag.. As in! I feel like a BOMBSHELL! Hahaha! Honest! Y BINUANG! Hahaha!
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I FEEL SEXY JUD! FOR REAL!
Hehe.. As in! Hahaha! I can't believe I COULD BE SEXY!
BWUAHAHA!
 
This is from my 2007 diary and I had so much fun reading it yesterday! I just couldn't believe it! hahahhaha!
I realize that there are things that you don't normally do/feel but at one point in your life you end up actually doing/feeling it and when you realize (or read from your previous diary) that you did/felt it, you end up laughing at yourself or actually puking! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment