Monday, October 8, 2012

Awesome Weekend!

I had an awesome weekend, thanks to my brothers, cousin, and Kab's colleague. Here are some pics I took (description below the pic):

 our table at Maxwell Hotel Escario - i drank hot tea, water.. then I had warm brownie fudge..then chicken wings, then sisig..hahay..Our bill reached Php2000+ and there was overflowing beer so i think the place isn't pricey..plus the waitresses are nice, the musicians are nicer!

 my weakness - any starbucks cake
 youngest bro mac2 doing his thing.. promise he's a music genius, no kidding..
 younger bro kab belting/second-voicing..c taytay na lab kaayo namo!
 i was with men - crazy people! laughtrip!
 mac2 and leandro (kab's best bud who has a very nice voice, his video down below..)
 I have to say that this is one of the best! as in! it only costs Php120/pax! you guys have to try it! SM City Cebu
 lunch at Sunburst - one of the best kinilaws in town..

 saturday night - we decided to stay indoors because kab and i were sick..
 they bought 6 and was only able to finish 2.. 
 sunday brekky - sardinas
 another shot of mac2 and leandro - phone cam
 sunday brekky - fried rice by yours truly - the best in the world (ask my bros! haha)!
 sunday breakky - hot eggs ( i put lots of peppers)

 sunday brekky - mamash eating
 while kab and cousin titi are playing dota
 my driver
 my bodyguard 1
 my bodyguard 2
 carshow at SM - i wish i own this car!
 there was Korean festival - it was fun and noisy! SM Cebu
 and yet another weakness..
 BBQ dinner somewhere in Mango ave.-- super duper lami! we finished 40 puso!
 stomach in heavy traffic
 soup for the drunks - miswa with cornedbeef patties - by yours truly.. also the best in the world (again, ask my brothers! haha!)
 drunk from Sunday night..
 monday lunch - bulad, sardinas, cornedbeef patties - THE BEST!
finally, here's a video of mac2 and leandro..there's more but I forgot to send them from my cousin's phone to mine.. will just post it soon! 

I MISS MY BROTHERS AND MY COUSIN!!! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment