Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cheating - WHY?


Saturday, 10/13/2012, my colleagues Lovelyn Sabanal-Sala and Michelle Rendon, and I, talked about cheating husbands and wives.

Even Good Men Cheat
It's true. I mean, I know someone who did, and yes he is a good man. He is someone I really look up to. He cheated.
Even Women Cheat
It's true. It's crazy.

So, is this something we should just accept because it's the norm? Aren't we suppose to correct this?

I am afraid to be married. I am afraid that I might end up with someone who will treat me and our children like trash, who will make me and our children feel unimportant, unloved, and unworthy, who will disrespect me and our children. I hear married couples calling each other names, I hate it. Some shout at each other because of money. I see married men at the mall flirting with cute ladies even when they're hand in hand with their spouses  - a blatant disrespect. And then there's battery.

I saw these, and now I see so much more. Cheating is worst and it seemed like everybody cheats these days. And my question is, WHY? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment