Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hats Galore!

So, you guys will be amazed at how creative my colleagues are! Last week we had hat-making contest and here are the winners, and our group's one of them! YAHOO!!! I wasn't able to take pics of the other entries but they're awesome as well! Sorry for the losers, but happy to be one of the winners! Below are pics of the winners..


 I swear I thought this was going to be the winner! I was almost tempted to stick my fork in it! 3rd runner-up.
 And here's ours, modelled by Therese Marie CaƱete! I'm super proud! 2nd runner-up
 A very kikay entry! 1st runner-up
 WINNER!!! I mean, wherever can you find Banana Split on a Cake? This would be a sweet-tooth's dream! 

The email notification that we won and I was surprised! I told you the other entries were really nice too! Thanks to our group - we had super fun (and drama) making it (except Ape who had classes - bummer)! Thanks Project Pink! 'til next contest! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment