Thursday, October 4, 2012

You Love Me But I Love Him

Today is National Poetry Day somewhere in the world (it's trending on twitter). Here's a poem I wrote from when I still wasn't using Olay Anti-Aging Cream.. Ü

You Love Me But I Love Him
written: April 4, 2006 - 10:42 am

my phone's ringing, it's you again
you ask me how my day went
blabbing, ranting, lying
about my whereabouts, my life, about him


should i anwer your questions?
how would you feel?
should i show you my emotions?
am i going to hurt you again?


you love me but I love him
adore me, i adore him

you wanna see me, i wanna see him
you dream of me, i dream of him..

how could love be so unfair?

When we were together he was there too
I would've chosen him if i only knew
But it was too late, you're already there
If only he told me about his feelings, if only everything's clear


why can't you be him?
how would I feel?
I showed my emotions..
did I hurt you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment