Monday, December 10, 2012

I Have Everything

I have everything.

I have the best family. I have friends who're honest and true. I have a great relationship with my boyfriend despite our very different personalities. I have a job which pretty much pays for everything I want. I have 2 closets and a hamper full of clothes. I have 100+ pairs of shoes. I love music and I'd like to think that I am good at it. I am not stupid. I am not ugly. I am not poor.

Having said all of that, I think that I am the most pathetic person in this account. I don't have a sense of responsibility because because growing up, I didn't have to deal with any responsibility. I don't have ambition because I think I have everything already. I am not strong enough for major problems because growing up I didn't have any. I hate when my friends confide me something really serious and all I could say is "sorry" and I always have to rely on my thinking, not on my feeling, which sucks because sometimes, I end up being blunt. I am lazy. I'm a spender. I didn't finish school. I am very impatient.

Despite all of that, I am happy, contented, secure, and confident.
Do not mistake my being happy as being an ass. I am happy because everything in my life is ok.
Do not mistake my being contented as arrogance. I am contented because I honestly think I have everything I need.
Do not mistake my being confident as pride. I am confident because I am not stupid.
Do not mistake my being secure as narcism. I am secure because I have faith in God and because of that I have faith in myself.
Most of all, do not mistake my being opinionated as being righteous. I say things with conviction because I believe in them, but I am not saying I am right. I share my opinion so that other people can share theirs. Isn't that the point of conversation? So if my opinion is different from yours, it's not saying you're wrong and I'm right - IT'S NOT AN ATTACK AGAINST YOU. I AM NOT OUT TO ATTACK ANYBODY - I don't have time for that.
I guess what I'm saying is, just take me literally. When I say "I'm not ugly", it doesn't mean "I'm pretty". If I say "you're fat", I'm not saying I'm not. Ok?

I just feel the need to explain myself because I might have hurt other people too without me meaning it. So there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my blog - it now has almost 4k views!!!! Life is good! Let's all be positive! xxx

Anyway, right now I'm trending at # 5 in WIWT. This is the link. And here's the page pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment