Saturday, December 29, 2012

UFC 155: Dos Santos vs Velasquez 2

It's UFC 155 tomorrow and I am super excited!!! This is the second fight between Cain and Junior (first name basis! Ha-ha). Who can forget the 64-second KO by Junior when they first fought? I know I can't! As much as I would like to watch it live on Balls, I can't. I have church.

Here's what I've noticed about UFC events; if there's too much hype on the main event, they feature not-so-popular fighters on the undercards. But it's MMA, you can't judge a fight by the fighters - anything can absolutely happen. I love watching UFC veterans because of their technique and attitude. In the same way, I love watching up and coming fighters because they give their best to be noticed by people so most of the time (if not all), it's a guaranteed slugfest.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of the fight page in  www.ufc.com. I don't know who to root for. I love both fighters. Goodluck to them! Happy weekend everyone! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment