Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Activites

Ok. So 'tis the season to be jolly right? Well, 'tis also the season to party! I was full of joy last weekend not only because my tummy's always in heavy traffic but also because I got to spend it with some of the people who matter most in my life. See? How could I complain? Here are some pics I took (click pics for larger view):

PROJECT PINK CHIRSTMAS PARTY:
Ape and I. It was a drama night for both of us, well, especially for her. And I understand her. We understand each other. Life is life!

Gift from my manita who is our one and only OMD ate Gemma Veloso! I was super touched. I mean, who wouldn't be? I've been looking for a nice red bag and voila! THANK YOU SO MUCH ATE GEMMA (she said she reads my blog..hehe) - FOR THE GIFT AND FOR EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

  • Our team won the  group singing contest
  • Honey Lyn's - great job to whoever gave this to her! Ha-ha!
Kristel Del Rio, Moi, and Zarife De Guia aka Happy Centennial Ate Chiki! Ha-ha!

True friends know and give you what you need. Here's what I got from Jennete Ruelo, April Galado, Therese Cañete, Lovely Sala, and Kristel Del Rio. The "barko" is their message - I CRIED. You know, some things are just too precious, you wouldn't want to share it, like their message so sorry guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS - I LOVE YOU!
  
The end to a fun night. Ape and I coffeed and talked until around 5am-ish? It was nice.. Ü
                            TANU'S (ate Nona's son) BIRTHDAY:

Reunited and it feels so good indeed! Seven years ago, I met these people. We were all slimmer. Now here we are, FATTER!

My future anak-anak, Naya. She has a lot of facial expressions, I couldn't keep up!

Seven years ago he was still 7. Now, he's grown into a handsome young man and a few inches taller than me! With ate nona's son, Eli.

Thank you God. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment