Monday, December 10, 2012

What I Wore Last Week (Dec. 3 - Dec. 9)

Last week:
Pacman lost.
Bj Penn lost.
Shogun Rua lost.
I think it's time for other fighters to shine! I am a huge fan of Rory MacDonald (who defeated BJ Penn last week) since he started. And when he fights Carlos Condit (who defeated Rory MacDonald before) in the future, I don't know who I'll be rooting for since the latter is kind of my crush! Ha-ha!

Anyway, my WIWT stats is:
Here are my outfits last week:

dress: Rummaged, shoes: Sole Desire (Distribute by People R People), bag: SM Accessories



dress: Bargain Store, shoes: Janilyn, bag: SM Accessories
I didn't upload this in WIWT.

top: Flea Market, skirt: Flea Market, boots: Aldo, bag: Guess

dess: Rummaged, boots: Aldo, bag: SM Accessories, watch: Esprit


dress: gift from my friend Reina, blazer: Forever 21, bag: SM Accessories, shoes: Linea Italia
link: http://wiwt.com/user/xinalia/53020/
Thanks Kristel del Rio for the photo! My face may look eeew in this pic (as always but this is the eeewiest)but this outfit got 31 stars (my highest so far) and put me in the # 3 trending spot!


 
MY 8TH EDITOR'S CHOICE OUTFIT
dress: Bargain Store, flipflops: Havaianas, bag: Sophie Martin
Thanks Kristel del Rio for the photo!


 dress: XOXO, blazer: Vesper, flipflops: Havainanas, bag: Sophie Martin, hat: Bargain Store
Thanks April Galado for the photo! I WENT CAVING IN THIS OUTFIT (but I didn't plan to) which was soooo inappropriate! Ha-ha!

glitter top: Flea Market (I got it for less than Php100, can you believe it?), jeans: Freego, boots: Parisian, bag: Nine West, jacket: Flea Market, watch: Esprit
Thanks Kristel del Rio for the photo!

I trended up to # 3 last week, which is such a surprise! as in, WOW! And, my love's coming home on February 20, 2013!!! I just can't ask for anything more, well, except for the victim of typhoon Pablo to soon be ok. 'Til next week! xxx
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments: