Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In The Navy

Sunday evening we had our Annual Awards Night. The theme was Anchor's Away and it was held at Talamban Leisure Center here in the city. If I have to write about everything I went through before I was able to actually go to the party, you'd pity me and I don't wanna be pitied! Ha-ha! It's was one of worst episodes of my clumsiness.

Anyway, here are pics taken from that party. Most photos are by Jay-ar Atentar. Some are from my phone. Click pics for larger view.

John

The whole account.

bryden, grasya, samsun, and ate gemma

the best part of the party! im so proud! duoey and mira

nice shot!

pretty Leslie! she totally rocked this outfit! she's my bet to win for best costume.

our team - we're # 1!

with zee, john, grasya, and razel

with love coach Kristil

with ate dee and grasya - same lipstick shade!

with my fellow dwarf - fino!!!

toast of friendship! kami-kami nagtagay! hahaha

john, father, and buki. the song was funny!

with mark, t chiki, and kristil

with one of my super friends, Ape

Have a great day! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment