Saturday, March 2, 2013

Age Is Just A Number...NOT!

I was a party animal when I was younger. I can go on days with just 2 hours sleep. I drank a lot, I smoked (this I'm not proud at all). I was a college student away from home, in the city, with my sorority sisters. I LIVED THE LIFE.

I'd like to think that I am over it but not really. Because now my body can't take all of those partying anymore. I know if I could, I would.


I am 29 and I look younger than my age so yes, I was one of those who believed that age is just a number, but I realize now that it's not. Because age comes with decaying body. I get tired easily now, my metabolism is so slow, I'm not that agile anymore, although the latter has probably something to do with my being F-A-T! Plus, I have backaches, cramps, and the evil cellulite. Argh! I am not complaining. I mean, everyday I wake up and I thank God for it. And, the older I get, the wiser I become ( I believe! Ha-ha!). It's just, now I realize that AGE IS REAL.

And while I am definitely not pressured about getting married, I am kind of nervous about not having a kid anymore. And I want one (or two)! But right now I can't, because there's a lot of things I still want to do. There's a lot of places I still want to go. So I'm kind of running out of time. I wish I'm still 25. I AM OLD.

Thoughts? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment