Tuesday, March 19, 2013

At Sumosam

So after watching UFC 158 on Sunday, my brother & I decided to go for some Japanese grub. Actually, he's craving steak and I love Japanese food. So we went to this restaurant in Ayala Center which serves both. We weren't so crazy about the steak, it wasn't tender and it was poorly seasoned. The rest of the food was superb. I especially love the salmon. It was perfect!

Here are few pictures I took from that day:

This was while we were watching UFC 158.



Salad and Miso soup


My fave! I could eat this everyday, for the rest of my life.

Fried Rice, Grilled Chicken and Tempura. There were 2 tempuras, my brother ate the other one.



Steak and Salmon with Asparagus on the side. The salmon and asparagus were perfect.


my younger brother Kab


hmmm.. i know her.. she looks really familiar..

No comments:

Post a Comment