Saturday, March 30, 2013

Summer Started Last Weekend

So, Sunday. I woke up and I got a text message from my youngest brother Mac. He and Kab wanted to go to the beach. What's a big sister got to do? So I grabbed my overnight bag and taxi-ed my way to my brothers.

We went to Moalboal, a beach hub 2 hours away from the city. No, I didn't wear my bikini. Ha-ha!

It was one of the best weekends of my life. My brothers and I just talked, really talked. They've become so mature! At one point I cried. I just missed our Father so much. I love my family. They're all I got.

Here are some pics I took (phone cam):



I was watching Rafa's game. Sorry my love, family first! Ha-ha!
 
My view from the backseat.

Kab, our driver.


Pit Stop - Ice cream parlor. Theirs is made of carabao's milk.

Pizza Hut's volcano pizza.

silence

This was dinner.

Super beautiful - this pic doesn't, at all, give justice to this view.

Who else? Hahahaha!


Pit Stop


This was dinner.

Ready na!

breakfast

What's a roadtrip without coffee?

Yes, he eats this way.


In his apartment.

Mac, chilling.


That's my jersey.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog and I just nominated you for the Liebster award. Check it out at my blog http://joan13fashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html.
    Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete