Saturday, April 20, 2013

What Do They Really think?

Do you guys ever wonder what people think of you?

I realize that one form of injustice is when people think negatively of you without even knowing you and what you actually think. And why do they care? And if they care so much, why do they settle on theories instead of facts?

I just don't understand, and you know, I'm not even going to try coz there's absolutely no point. It's just frustrating. I mean, what could be more unjust than that? But just like a lot of things in this world, it's beyond our control, we can't stop it. So in the end, it's best to just ignore it.


I am one of those who don't care about what other people think about me. I am a free spirit and I believe that I can do whatever I want as long as I'm not hurting other people or the environment. But, what do other people really think about me? Hmmm... Bite me!

Happy weekend! xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. you must be a fun person to be with.. i bookmarked your blog and i read it from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! thank you so much! this just made my day! i hope i won't dissappoint you.. oh my, pressure!!! fun person? i don't know, you tell me! Ha-ha! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete