Saturday, May 4, 2013

Of A Clothes Whore, Tattoos, And Cooking

Hey guys! What's going on with my life? Ok.

I lost my room keys so for the past 2 weeks, I've been wearing the same set of clothes. This coming week could be the most challenging week of my life as a clothes whore! But I will manage, with a little help from some of my younger brothers' stuff. And, I still haven't found my keys yet in case you're wondering.. If only Google knows.

Also, I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo/tattoos but I haven't decided where to put it/them. But I really might, this weekend. You will know on Monday!

I have been cooking a lot. And since I don't have any outfit post (due to the lost keys), I will probably just post my cooking instead. Unlike my music stuff, I'm not shy with my cooking and I don't know why since I honestly think that I'm better in music than in culinary. Ü

Today, I'm wearing my brother's jacket from Quiksilver (which might be a gift from his fiancee!), leggings from Topshop, flats from cheap Hongkong brand, and bag from XOXO. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment