Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kinect Try-out

I'm all for new experiences and this one, although it's not really extraordinary but it's super fun! I'm with Zee this time. We went to try Kinect. It's in BIBO, SM City Cebu. It's a room and there's a dance routine on tv and all you gotta do is immitate it. It's kind of state of the art for me although I'm sure for others it's not. I'm a technophobe that's why. Gosh! I probably burnt 500 calories and I couldn't be happier! I love to dance and it's fun doing it with someone who loves dancing as much as I do. You guys should try it!

Ummm.. after we went to an all-you-can-eat resto in Gorordo Ave called Royal Concourse.. yeah.. Ha-ha! So here are our pics! After publishing this I'll be at Zee's to watch The Voice Philippines. 

Happy weekend! xxx


the queue 
pose before the routine 


goofing

her plate 
my plate 
i guess a lot of people are hungry!



No comments:

Post a Comment