Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 RECAP

describe 2013:

My kuya got married at 38!
I became top 1 agent after 8 years, which is more of a joke than an achievement! It felt soooo good. I and my colleagues had a good laugh! hahahaha
I became close to Douey Joy Cagud and Vanessa Rhea Labesig.
Paul Walker died.
Anderson Silva lost his belt.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom broke up.
I am in love and I never saw it coming! Surprise! ♥♥♥

Here are few of my outfit posts this year. All of my outfit posts are here.

happiest moment:
My 30th birthday! You can read my 30th birthday thoughts here and you can view some of the pics here. Gogogo! Ü

saddest moment:
CHRISTMAS - Although it wasn't bad at all, my family wasn't complete, so there.. :(

most memorable person:
Rafael Nadal - He finished the year back at the top and I couldn't be more proud!

still believe that:
Nothing is impossible with God - this has always been my belief. 

stopped:
holding back when it comes to love and now i'm happier - happiest even (purya buyag)!

fave place to chill:
Jollibee Panagdait branch, EMTER 4 (my brother's apartment bldg.), Krispy Kreme IT, IT Park, and as of late, our apartment.

frequent companion:
my younger brothers (which is always a happy moment for me!), van and douey, and my super duper love Briane ♥!

best Month:
my birthday month - AUGUST

Best Movie:
The Croods - It reminded me that I had the best Papa in the world!

Worst Movie:
White House Down - It made the POTUS a joke.

Best TV program:
UFC, Gandang-Gabi Vice

Worst TV program:
Jersey Shore

Best book:
It's an old book but I read Paradise by Judith Mcnaught late this year (4th time) and fell in love with it over again..

Newest Idol/s:
Atom Araullo

Best Purchase:
My running shoes - it's the start of a healthier me!

Worst Purchase:
Aldo boots - because it didn't last a year and it's pricey.

Best Place you have been:
Savory Chicken (A Resto) - I was with BF and I was happy that day.. :)

Worst Place:
Aurora - it's sad that my hometown has now become my worst place. It's where my Papa was murdered. The place brings back that memory.

Best Decision you Made:
I broke up with my ex-bf. I wrote about it here.

greatest frustration:
My family and I couldn't celebrate Christmas together.

Worst Decision:
 Harvest my Smurfsville Crops while in Colon and got my phone snatched. It was so traumatic. I was with Therese.

greatest gift:
FAMILY and BF

hardest decision:
Dec. 1, 2013 - I had to decide to whether or not give someone a chance. And I did.

song of the year:
Wrecking Ball - It's so raw and it made me cry.. :( I had the same feeling when I first listened to "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey years ago.

best 5 pesos:
Pan de Sal sa Pan de Manila

best 3 hours:
First shopping date with BF - he bought a Polo Shirt at Folded&Hung. I felt closer to him after that.

bands I saw for the first time:
Rico Blanco and his band - His voice is unbelievable! You have to see and listen to him live.

best day in make up:
My Kuya's wedding - foundation and all. I thought I looked pretty. Kudos to the make-up artists!

what I learn about myself:
What I have been through over the past 30 years has made me trust God even more. I am older, and wiser.. really!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you guys are having a blast right now! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment