Wednesday, February 26, 2014

♥♥♥ LOVE DAY ♥♥♥

Belated Happy Valentine's!!!

In between being at the hospital for a week and rehab, I now have just been able to share pix from Valentine's day. Apologies. Actually, Brian wasn't here on that day as he had to go on a business trip. We saw each other the next day, the 15th (which is our 5th monthsary), at around 2 am. His flight's delayed and the waiting really sucked! Plus my right cheek got soooo big due to my swollen tooth. Talk about luck on love day! I looked funny actually. Ha-ha! Anyway, despite that, I had a blast because I got to spend it with family, at my brother's house. Love was definitely in the air! Check out my pix:


I woke up with this!!! It's from my younger brother, Kab! It's already brown and withered because I just took this photo and obviously, it's been days since Valentine's.. Ü
 

My afternoon Valentine walk with my darling niece, Isla. I was teary-eyed when she picked up a pink flower from the ground, gave it to me and said "Happy VALENTIMES day, Auntie Nangnang.." My heart melted.. I'm so gonna miss her when she leaves.. She's just the sweetest!

Brian and I spent our 5th monthsary at Kab's house (my youngest brother Mac and cousin Titi was there too!) where I cooked Pancit Canton and indulged in some not-so-heavy drinking.

That awesome weekend resulted to my being at the hospital. But, who cares? My love day was spent with some of  the people I truly love and that's all that matters. I miss my Papa though.. :(

Thank you guys for sticking with me! I hope you get all your hearts' desires!!! Here's a big HUG from me to you all! xxx 

4 comments:

  1. well-written, funny, and true-to-life... you are one lucky fellow... reading your blog is always a delight xinalia...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww... thank u! comments like this inspire me!!! i hope u keep reading! xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank u for everything ging..i will always love you my langging:-*:-*:-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bri, I love you and you know it! here's to lifetime! ♥

      Delete